Tuesday, June 9, 2015

HERE WE GO!

Hey everyone! SO, Travis & I decided to take the 21 day challenge with Shakeology & Beachbody! One of my co-workers has had amazing results and became a coach recently, so I ordered through her. We began on Monday, June 8th...the 21 day fix with the containers & work outs. I am drinking a shake for breakfast, but Travis isn't. I'm so excited. The work outs are only 30 minutes long, which is PERFECT. Because frankly, working out for any longer than that will NOT keep my interest for very long. I always get "bored" or just find something "better" to do. Haha.

So I'm getting my water in, working out now, and eating a LOT healthier. It's only the end of day 2, and yes while I feel like my legs may fall off & my arms burn...I am feeling 100% better. I can already feel & tell the differences with my clothes & energy level.

I'm hoping to post at least once a week, maybe more if I have time..during this 21 day fix! I want to be held accountable, and with Travis participating as well that makes it SO much better & easier for me!! I don't have to listen to him go on about how good Whataburger, Grandys or Chick Fil A sound! hah!

So, I'm willing to put my stats out there. They are embarrassing! Maybe that will hold me more accountable??! When I weighed in on day one...I weighed 219lbs. Most people don't think I weigh that much and usually make me stand on a scale in front of them to prove it (silly, I know...why would I make myself weigh more!?) I am tall-ish and I feel like I do carry it well. However, I know I am over weight...and not eating healthy. Life is busy, fast food is EASY. But the lack of energy and bleh feeling...I had enough! Here is one of my before pictures...so, here's to 19 more days! I'm excited we will finish round one before 4th of July! I'm just nervous because my Aunt Sue comes down tomorrow for a week...luckily I work all but the weekend while she's here, if not I'm sure I'd be very tempted to eat bad with all the good cookin my Mom will be doing!

I hate the fact that I still have such a "baby belly" pouch! Time to CHANGE that!

Day 1. Let's do this!

2 days of my meals! Went with whole wheat pasta, tomato sauce, grilled chicken & grilled turkey/beef mix for my meals. Salad with: Spinach, Kale, Cucumbers, Tomato's, Carrots, and olives. Clif bar for snack, peanut butter for snack, fruit & shakeology for b-fast! It's really a LOT of food! 

My short term goal is to lose 25 lbs-ish. I'd like to be around 195 when we go to Disney! YES we're going to DISNEY WORLD! Not for a few more months though :) Let's do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment