Sunday, June 21, 2015

June Updates

The 21 day fix is going, well...it's going! It's so hard to stick to it sometimes...especially with holidays & family functions. I have managed to lose & keep 6lbs off going into week 3. I'm okay with that, considering how awful I have eaten a few days out of the last 2 weeks! My goal is to do better each day...and see what can happen. This week I will follow my normal plan, and then next week (July 4th week) I will do the 3 day fix...which really restricts eating & focuses on exercising, to wind up the 21 day fix. Once 4th of July is over, we will hit it again for another 21 days...and we plan to continue this lifestyle indefinitely! Cheating & junk food is a must on some occasions! Gotta live, a little at least! ;-) 

Time is flying by...tomorrow our little man is officially 20 months old. FOUR months until he turns TWO. Speaking off, I placed the first order tonight for favors for his "Oh Two-odles" birthday party! Lets put it this way..."We've got ears, say Cheers" sums up what I ordered ;-) I need to control myself this year, last year was a bit...over the top. Haha. Oh well, I'm just "That" MOM! 

He has such an amazing personality, loves animals & balloons. Being outside, playing in the dirt & water, riding his 4-wheeler & driving his different cars (He seriously has a collection going...) He's talking a lot more & loves to say "NO!" but we've gotten a few "Yes"'s out of him lately! He has learned to open the fridge...which poses a problem when he wants to eat lunchables & cheese all the time, or when he's walking around licking a frozen pizza roll...oh yeah, never a dull moment! We have child locks on our pantry & exit doors to our home now, because yep...you guessed it, he's conquered the door opening 101! He's in such a routine when it comes to bedtime...it's so stinkin cute, I wished I could video it to always remember how cute this little man is, walking through the house butt naked before bath & then in his cute jammies on his way to bed. He must have Goofy (he has 2...a small one that we got him & a medium one from Jennifer, Jose & Tommy... he must have BOTH with him) and his little puppy that his Aunt Karen & Uncle Ted & Mason gave him for Christmas last year. And his silky blanket & his taggie...and he gives tons of kisses & it's just precious & heart melting! 

I don't see how anyone could not like being around him. Or any child who's of that age, with this type of personality (Not going to lie...the whiney, fussy, loud kids drive me crazy!) But he's pretty mellow most of the time. It's actually sad that some people, just don't want to be around him. But, it's definitely their loss! We love him, he's got a lot of family & friends who love him & enjoy being around him...and those are the people who matter to us! :D 

Anyways...here's some pictures since I just love making posts picture heavy...




My cute date with his "big boy haircut" before church :) 

We got to go to the beach last weekend when Aunt Sue was down, we went crabbing & he went swimming (not planned, he just has no fear apparently!) 
Isn't this just like "Hm, wonder what life will be like today?" Pose!?

LOVED the (nasty) beach water!

And of course...enjoying some rain puddles dumped on us by Tropical Storm Bill! First Tropical Storm to go through in our house & with Corbin...and it wasn't very bad. Our neighbor lost a big chunk of their tree, and we just got quite a bit of rain making our grass so very green we can't complain! 


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment