Saturday, November 29, 2014

Nailed it! (Cute Adorable Photo Alert!!)

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be creative enough to invent my own, personal idea in a pin on pinterest. Until then, I continue to search for endless hours for cute things I can recreate and make our own. One particular Christmas image stuck with me for Corbin. When the time came, I knew we HAD to do it! I think it turned out pretty much just as we planned. Unfortunately, I think we sealed our fate and 2-1 outnumbered Travis on ever being able to have a real tree in our home...Corbin & I are very allergic **Ahhh Chooo!!** is what you hear when Corbin & I are near this thing! So for us, it'll be artificial trees! Enjoy the photo's from our outing today! 



I do believe we "nailed" this pin!
Of course it's not all smiles & games...this is his "are you kidding me?!" Pose!


We attempted photos at our house prior to going to the park, we realized it was a nice day, Corbin was in a good mood and we needed to make a trip to Hobby Lobby & drop some things off with my in laws anyways, so might as well just swing by the park for some better photos...glad we did, we completed our Christmas cards with one of these photos! 

And then there are times when you know you have a toddler on your hands and the photo shoot just kind of "flows" with whatever the child wants to do! Made for some cute pictures though! This is one of the few pins we've 'pinned & nailed it', most things unfortunately aren't quite picture worthy at completion :) 

Hope everyone enjoyed, and have fun preparing for Christmas, Jesus is the reason for the season! 
Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment