Monday, February 25, 2013

San Antonio Fun!

Here it is! The happy post I should have posted yesterday, instead of letting my immature side come out. I don't regret anything, just moving forward and not looking back :)

So. Last Monday I went to San Antonio after work & we went to the San Antonio Livestock Show & Rodeo and saw Dierks Bentley. He was awesome! Didn't get any good pictures :(

Then this past weekend, I drove up Friday after work and we went to the Riverwalk and ate at Casa Rio. Was a beautiful night on the riverwalk!

Saturday we woke up, had a delicious breakfast at Cracker Barrel & then off to the Rodeo! We saw so many different shops, events, and activities! Plus got a BUNCH of freebies!

We saw the Extreme Bulls (will definitely go again!) and one of the bulls actually jumped OVER the fence, he was already laced up but not ready to ride quite yet, so he was like, hanging by the rope over the fence (around his mid-section)! They cut the rope quickly, fewf!
Justin Moore was the performer, and he was really good, I got a few of his songs that I took with my "i-pod" :)

We ate at Red Robin (Yumm) after wards :)

Sunday Funday! Travis cooked us breakfast, then we went to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Drive Through Zoo! It was so much fun! Here are just a few pictures from the drive through!


The Donkey's cracked us up! Turned sideways for you to "dump" the food in their mouths!




ZEBRA!

Hey Zebra...there's something in your teeth!

Hehe..he was really nice, just BIG and I pet him :)
We drove through twice! It was one fee, so we figured "why not!?"

We grilled some chili dogs, and then Travis had to work hard on school stuff all afternoon/evening!

So anyways, just wanted to have my most recent post a positive one...because that's what lifes about! Being happy, being positive & surround yourself with loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment