Monday, October 22, 2012

Cricut!

As most of you know my mother in law is very crafty! She sparked my interest in scrapboooking many years ago. So, I've always joked with Travis about wanting a Cricut. Ok, they are expensive in my books! On our way to Ganado for Market Days I brought up how I'd like one one of these days. Ok, dropped topic and we continued our day. We went to lunch with my in-laws and then on to Hobby Lobby to look for some stuff my MIL needed. We were just browsing, and we looked at the Cricut and I'm like "yeah, wayyy too expensive!" and my husband is crafty and artistic and he's like, man, I could use this. Well, so could my MIL and me! Anyways, long-story short, we ended up splitting the cost and we purchased a Cricut!! We're going to share it and we'll all get use out of it! It's pretty stinkin awesome if you ask me! :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment