Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's been a while

Hey everyone! Figured I'd give a little update on the where-abouts what-abouts have been going on with us! :)

I'm settled in with my parents, loving it! It's definitely different, but I'm SO thankful that I'm able to be here to help them out when they need it and spend time with them.

Travis only has SEVEN days of clinical at his first 8 week clinical left! I can't believe how quickly it's going by! This whole YEAR is going quickly. I miss him like crazy, but getting to talk a LOT helps. I still miss my best friend, we do everything together...even clean and grocery shop! :p

I've been keeping busy working and my projects! One of my good friends is having her baby in December so I'm working on neat baby gifts for her! :)

Speaking of DECEMBER...we all know that 12-18-10 was a very very special day :)

For our Honeymoon we went to Disneyworld in Orlando Florida!



For our 1 year anniversary we went to Las Vegas, NV!


And now for our 2nd Anniversary we are going to "the big easy"...YEP...NOLA, New Orleans, Louisiana! We're very excited!


I'm overall just excited to have my husband within driving distance again in just a few days! I still won't get to see him everyday like I'd like, but we have to do what is best for us at the moment. And when we're settled in watching the sunset from our own backyard of a house we're buying in a year, we'll appreciate the sacrifices we made along the way!

2013 is a BIG year. And we cant wait!

Until next time my friends, that is a very small update on life here! haha
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment