Tuesday, April 9, 2013

11wks 5 days


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 11 wks 5days

Size of Baby Smith: Large Plum 2.5in, .5oz

Maternity Clothes: Nah. Stretchy shorts/pants, belly band for jeans, dresses (my dress for my Brother in law's wedding still fit! Yeah!)

Gender: No clue :)

Names: Still not telling!
 
Getting Ready: If you count the fact that we pretty much decided (90% sure) we're going to buy land and build our house as getting ready...then sure :)

Movement: Not that I can tell!

Sleep: Up 2x a night for potty breaks. Sleeping pretty good, fatigued more often...

What I Miss: Sleeping on my tummy, feeling good about my looks lol

Best Moment of the Week: Hmm...Nothing very exciting has happened. I got out of work early on Monday and had time to order some good ole' Big Jim's burgers (and onion rings of course) for Travis & I and I picked him up and we had a pic-nic at the park for lunch :)

Food Cravings: Eh, kinda? Travis made some delicious hot sauce! Trying to drink my water, been hooked on 100% apple juice and OJ, but OJ gives me some serious heart burn!

Symptoms: Gagging during teeth brushing still, tired, bloated.

Due Date: Oct 24-26th! I guess we'll find out more next Tues :)

Next Dr. Appointment: Next Tuesday

Daddy: Is a great man :) He has always done this, but I'm so glad he helps with the pets, the laundry, the dishes, the trash, the cooking, and so much more! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment