Thursday, April 11, 2013

Random happenings (AND ULTRASOUND PICTURE!)

So April has been a pretty busy month so far! In that I mean, I was released to go back to work in March, we had our 8 wk ultrasound of sweet baby and everything looked great! Here he/she is!
Now remember, this was almost FOUR weeks ago, so baby has grown much more than this :) The head is to the most right, with the little holes kind of...it's the brain developing! And all of the sudden all of the Human Growth and Development from Anatomy comes back to you!
 
So Easter weekend my in laws came to Port Lavaca and had lunch with my parents, Travis & I. I turned the big 2-6, and yep, Mom still made me an Easter themed Birthday cake! 4-3 was the actually Birthday, and honestly I didn't do anything too exciting! Travis and I ate at Nikki Roma's in the mall (Their calzone's are delish!) and my in laws gave me a gift card to Dillard's for my make up, parents gave me moolah, and my hubby bought me some new yellow box flip flops :)
 

 
Then there was the wedding weekend! Travis' little brother Curtis got married 4-6-13 to Janessa. We rushed up after work on Friday for rehearsal and had rehearsal dinner at Clear Springs, yum! Here's a pic of us :) I promise...we don't TRY to matchy match! 

 
 
Oh yes...Travis went out in PUBLIC like this!! As soon as he stepped out we heard laughter...someone said they liked his boots...lol...silly hubby!

 

 At the wedding they had some delicious cupcakes from Gruene Flour Cupcakery...yum!

 
Just Us out by the river!

 
 Curtis & Travis
 
Our new Smith family! Me, My FIL Richard, Janessa, Curtis, my MIL Tammy, and my hubby Travis!
 
 
 
Other than wedding and working not much has really been going on. We have a couple of functions to attend this month and I'm REALLY having vacation fever! I don't know why, just do! Instead I'm trying to focus my energy on finding land. Yep, LAND. We want to buy some land (about 5 acres) so my parents can eventually move out there with us, and we want to build our house! :) We shall see I guess! :D
 
 
Until next time my friends...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment