Saturday, June 1, 2013

19 weeks, new lawn mower & zoo!


Symptoms:
Tired. And the balls of my feet hurt like the dickens when I get up in the middle of the night/first thing in the morning! Weird!!


Due Date: Oct. 24th! :D

Next Dr. Appointment: Mid June!
So, we bought a riding lawn mower earlier this week and let me tell you...I like that thing! haha! It's nice! Travis & my Dad went out there before me, in an attempt to try to level the ground with the ole' attaching chain link fencing to the truck and dragging it while driving...well, it worked, until they got my Dad's truck, a Dodge Ram 2500 STUCK! Thankfully once I got out there, the truck got UN stuck and I was able to cancel the tow truck before it was too late! These are the ruts they left...errr...
That was when we decided to go get our lawn mower since the back part of the land was obviously a little wet still from the rain we had over the weekend! Here's the hubby filling her up for the first time!


Yours truly...mowed about 2 1/2 acres or so!

The Culvert all finished! We will add more gravel to it once we build our drive way :)

Travis has been working hard (I helped haul some of the brush!) of clearing out these Oak Trees! Looks SO much better!



This weekend we decided to just take it easy. We went to the Victoria Zoo (well, the Texas Zoo, in Victoria!) with my Mom in law! We haven't been in a few years, and man have they made some awesome improvements! Here are a couple picts from today!


Travis & I...and baby boy at 19 wks 2 days! :)






Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 19 wks 2 days

Size of Baby Smith: A Mango! About 6" long


Maternity Clothes: Yep! And my belly band still, and athletic/stretchy shorts

Gender: It's a Boy!

Names: We've decided but aren't telling!

Getting Ready: We bought some diapers this week and started to re-arrange the bedroom a little. :)

Movement: Yes! He has woke me up the past few mornings with his little kicks! He was sitting right on my navel area and I put Travis' hand on him and he moved down :)

Sleep: Eh. Some nights are better than others!

What I Miss: Winter! lol! It's already SUPER hot!

Best Moment of the Week: Umm...feeling baby move a lot!


Food Cravings: Nothing too crazy! I am not liking Mexican food much, and it's not liking me....and that's odd!!


Daddy: Is getting excited! He starts his new job next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment