Saturday, June 29, 2013

23 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 23 weeks & 2 days

Size of Baby Smith: Size of an ear of corn :) 

Maternity Clothes: Yes! Love them :)

Gender: Boy!

Names: Corbin Dwayne

Getting Ready: Yes! We have a set of shelves now with cute basket slide outs (bright blue & green), washed all the clothes/blankets we have thus far today, bought wooden letters to spell out your name over your crib, with a safari animal to go on each letter!

Movement: Very much an active baby! Last night I was so frustrated, I couldn't get comfortable in any position. Finally I laid on my R side and Daddy rubbed my back till I fell asleep.

Sleep: Ha. Hahaha...some nights are down right dreadful! BUT I wouldn't trade it for the world :) Took a nap today for the first time in a long time and your Pappy had to come and tickle my feet!!! ERrrr..

What I Miss: Not going to lie...margaritas! lol!

Best Moment of the Week: Feeling you kick lots, Daddy got his first paycheck & we registered at the hospital! :)

Food Cravings: Ice cream :P 


Symptoms: BAD indigestion! It's actually BETTER if I eat some ice cream :)

Due Date: Oct 24th

Next Dr. Appointment: Beginning of July!

Daddy: Busy working and studying for state boards! :)


Things have been going good! Travis & I had a date night last night, went to Chilis for supper & then to the movies to see "The Heat", pretty hilarious! On Friday I had time to waste so of course after doing the mandatory errands, I had to visit Hobby Lobby! :) Then went to Big Lots (very disappointed, they didn't have much for a price I wanted to pay :() and then I decided to check out the new GoodWill they opened! It's NICE. Like, Nicer than Ross! :) I found SO many baby outfits...had to control myself, a little! I got 10 outfits, all for $6! Can't beat that! We registered at the hospital (after getting all of the insurance hooplah straightened out) we're good to go now! 

We went fishing this morning with my parents down at the beach, didn't catch any keepers, but some small reds. Thankfully no hardheads! Woohoo! 
Sunrise at Indianola Beach


Travis fishing :) 


Me with my Red :)



After we went fishing we came home and I made 2 banana puddings, one for church luncheon tomorrow, and one for here at the house. Then worked on my cute 4th of July shirt you can see above! :) 

Looking forward to next weekend, taking off to Travis' Nanny & Paw's lake house. We usually go there every year for 4th of July. The only 2 years we haven't in the last 9 4th of Julys were 2005 (Travis & I had just met and he was working that weekend, we went to POC and watched fireworks), 2006 his Nanny wasn't doing good so we went to San Antonio with his parents for a vacation, and last year 2012 because we weren't sure if they were having anything and then it was too late to board the pups. So, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 we have gone...and it's always a blast! This year will be different, Travis' Nanny is now in the nursing home, but we will be spending lots of time visiting her! 

Anyways, hope everyone has a great 4th of July! Only one more holiday (Labor Day) until baby arrives (unless he sticks it out thru Halloween!) :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment