Wednesday, July 17, 2013

26 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights for Baby Smith:

How far along? (one day shy of) 26 weeks!

Size of Baby Smith?  Size of an Eggplant! About 9.2 inches long and a little over 2 lbs!

Maternity Clothes? Yes! & some stretchy athletic shorts/shirts...Travis makes fun of my t-shirts not quite wanting to cover my tummy lately...errr...lol...

Gender? It's a Boy!

Names? Corbin Dwayne :)

Getting Ready? Not too much lately, going to do some re-arranging here at my parents soon to prepare for more stuff and give us more space :)

Movement? OH yes...Very active little guy! Love his little hiccups, kicks, punches & kung-fu kicks!

Sleep? He's preparing me for his arrival...that's what I've determined :) Some nights are better than others...

What I miss: Ummm being able to do things I used to do (Pull, Push, Pick up...without getting griped at :))

Best Moment of the Week: Well, this is more than just this week, but I love it when Travis will put his hand on my belly before going to sleep and talk to Corbin, and he kicks  :) 

Food Cravings: More like, what foods did I USED to love but now hate? Mexican food...and we had Olive Garden the other day with my in laws but it was kind of late and oh my gee...the indigestion killed me. 

Symptoms: Pretty much just indigestion/heart burn if I eat greasy/fried food (steering clear!) 

Due Date: 10/24/13!

Next Dr. Appt: Next month!


Daddy: Is excited for him to be here! We have been working out at our land, I say we...HE has been...I supervise mostly, and we're already making plans for Corbin's goat that his Grammie is insisting she buys him! lol! 

25 weeks 3 days...this was last Sunday before church :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment