Wednesday, August 7, 2013

29 Weeks! (Plus other exciting news!)

I definitely haven't been keeping up with this like I thought I would! Life has been busy!

Travis passed his state licensure exam, so he is DONE with school!

We met with the bank, after much contemplation we decided to buy a "starter house" instead of build right now. (We're keeping the land, and going to build later on!) We found out Monday we were pre approved, found a house online that night, met with our Realtor Tuesday and viewed that house PLUS another house we liked, we put an offer in, and bingo bamo, here comes miles of paperwork! :) We should be closing mid-Sept! And we can't wait to move in and get baby Corbin's Nursery all set up!

Speaking of, I am going to just do a general update on Corbin:

He's growing nicely, healthy, and happy (we have PROOF! He was smiling in our 3D ultrasound!) I have been working a lot lately so swollen ankles are a new accessory I sport around! My latest craving is chili and beans! I told my Mom that'd be reallllly good!

Here's his latest picture:


He didn't want to fully cooperate with keeping his little hands up at his face! BUT that's okay, I personally think he's simply adorable! :) 

Travis & I are taking a little trip this wknd to Galveston to use our free Moody Gardens Tickets & go to the dog races and maybe do a little shopping :) 

Next weekend is our baby shower, and I am soooo excited! I can't wait to see friends and family! A baby belly pic should be coming soon...I keep meaning to take one, but life is busy! And I get comfy in not so pretty clothes as soon as we get home! :)
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment