Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Christmas 2012, can't believe this was our 8th Christmas together! We had a good Christmas and got to see just about everyone in our immediate family, it was great, we were all over the place...but that's okay!


We began our celebration on the weekend before Christmas with my brother Ted, sister in law Karen & nephew Mason. Mason got some little "air soft"? guns from my parents, so we had fun shooting at targets in the backyard! haha.



 
 
After the visit with my brother & his family, we headed to Victoria to my in -law's house for the night! We spent the night with them, I had to work Christmas Eve morning, so my mother in law woke up early and made us breakfast! She's so sweet! It was good! Then when I got off work at noon I went back to my in laws and had a good ham dinner my in laws had made and then we opened gifts with them! :) They got us some awesome stuff, we both got "stocking stuffers" in boxes, an ornament with money...here are some pictures!
 
My in laws tree w/ all the gifts!

My neat ornament my MIL made me :)

Opening her beautiful necklace from my FIL!

He got a "Bird" Book! :)

Cupcake liners, good sissors and a pin cushion! YAY! :)

Travis' "Stocking Stuffers"

My FIL with his "Snips"

My MIL Loved her new scrapbook storage we got her!

The pretty earrings my in laws gave me !:)

Everyone enjoyed Christmas!

Even Oreo ( My in laws dog!) 
 
We spent Christmas Eve night with my parents, so Chirstmas morning I woke up at 5am to start the Turkey Bird in the oven for lunch! Then I promptly grabbed up our stocking and rummaged through our goodies!!

Trying to get Barkley into his gifts!

Pudge did GOOD opening his gifts!

Mom's shirt from Aunt Sue! Funny thing, Mom bought Aunt Sue the EXACT same shirt but says "Gonzales" instead of "Port Lavaca"

My huge cutting mat from my hubby!

His electric fly swatter I gave him!

My Mom got my dad an iPad for Christmas :)

His router!

Cake ball maker!

Blow dryer!

His game I got him!

dad got her 8 bags of her fav. candy she's always eating, Butterscotch!

Yep, husband got me rubberbands! I'm always losing mine!

Magellan shirt I got him! :)

So, I've always told him I wanted a cow for a pet (and I will one day, have a cow!) AND I'd been telling him I want "stuffed animal" slippers! SO he ordered me these! And Pudge had to pose as well :)

The Miter saw I got him :)
 
 
After we opened gifts we had a good visit with my sister Amy, brother in law Tommy & nephews Timothy & Joey (and his fiance Amy), then we ate lunch with my parents. We had turkey, dressing & the fixins!

After that we went to Victoria to have Christmas with my brother in law, Curtis and his soon to be wife, Janessa! We had a great time visiting with them.

Trying to get their money out of their ornaments!

Gift from Curtis & Janessa to my FIL!

The awesome apron Curtis & Janessa gave my MIL! (She wore it today at church luncheon! :))

Curt opening gifts!

Janessa opening gifts! :)
 
They got me a gift card to Hobby Lobby, Travis one to Academy & us together an Olive Garden card! :)
 
After we opened gifts we all went to ihop and ate supper! Great way to end the Christmas 2012 celebrations!
 
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
-Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment