Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dicken's on the Strand!

I can't believe my husband is almost finished with his 2nd 8 week clinical, it seems like just yesterday I was not wanting to tell him goodbye after just a short weekend between Lubbock and Galveston. Now he gets to come home for a MONTH! YAY! I'm excited. Then there's the thought that if things hadn't changed the way they did back in May, we could still be living in Amarillo, about to move down here just now! Man, I'm SO thankful things happened the way they did and they brought us home sooner!!!

So anyways, December is going to be yet another BUSY month for us! Last weekend, the first weekend of December, I went to Galveston. Travis & I met up with my Aunt Nancy, Uncle Ken, Aunt Teena & Uncle Walt for Dicken's on the Strand! It was HOT, BUT it was still pretty awesome! I went once before years ago, but it seemed so much better now! Here are some pictures from the strand! :)






 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment